Monday, November 24, 2008

SO ADORABLE...

I had to hop on the computer and type this out before I forgot any of it...

So, I'm driving with my girlies this afternoon and Brianna out of nowhere says, "Mommy I love you. You are cool dude." I said, "OH, I love you!" Then, she said, "You are just perfect." !!! (I say this to them a lot) So so super sweet. They say I love you out of the blue all the time now, and it feel so sincere since it's not just after I tell them I love them. It's just the best.

In the same car ride I got frustrated with traffic when I had to make a Uturn, and said something like, "There's so much traffic I'll never be able to turn". Mikayla in her many statements that are beyond her years, says, "Mommy take a deep breath." Seriously?!?!? It was so funny.

We had a fabulous weekend. Two of my friends are really into garage sales, and since money is tight lately I've decided to see what all the hype's about ;). We went out last Saturday morning and I found a real $5 LV purse!! Then, this past Saturday I told the girls I'd find something for them and for $1 I got them an Asian barbie with a kimono and everything, she's beautiful...and I found a set of 4 Pooh books for $1 :). It was very exciting :). On Sunday we headed to Disney where it's hard to be thrifty, but we had a great time...and seeing Santa was free! The girls were so excited and told him what they wanted and had no fear going up to him! Such big girls...ugh...I told them today I want to put them in a bubble so they stop growing, and Mikayla said, "Mommy I'm just growing up a little bit". Well, ok then :).

No comments: