Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Not looking forward to this afternoon...

My follow up appt. is today. Hoping to feel some closure to this ordeal...but just dreading having to once again talk about and go through the emotions of what has happened and how I feel about it. I've been doing really well the past few days about being "ok". Today I told the girls their Grandma would watch them so Mommy can go to the Dr. Mikayla asked if it was because they'd have a baby really soon. UGH. I said, no, where did our baby go? Then, Mikayla said the baby is in Heaven. Hopefully in '09 we'll have good news to share with the girls who almost want to be a big sister as much as their Mommy wants to complete our family with a very special baby.


It's been a whirlwind of a weekend with friends in town and lots of fun things to do.

Here's a picture of my favorite girls :) (well, besides my beautiful children)...

No comments: