Tuesday, November 11, 2008

News

I was praying after our follow up today that this would be somewhat behind us, no such luck. The Dr. started off by saying your pathology report came in....I felt like I hit a pause button and my head was going crazy with thoughts. Why did they test when they said they weren't going to? Something must have looked really wrong for them to test. What is wrong??? So, I'm already crying when my Dr. goes on to tell me what they found. I had a partial molar on my placenta. The baby also had triple the chromosomes than normal. I was already scared to ttc after losing our baby, but with this news I am terrified. The Dr. said it's likely to not happen again. He also went on to say they will be monitoring my HCG levels to make sure they are going down. So, it's not over, I have to keep going back to this office that makes me now erupt in tears because of our memories of finding out we lost our baby there. I was hoping after today I wouldn't go back there until I had good news. Through my tears I told my Dr. I can't go through this again...and he said depending on my hcg levels I may need to wait 3 months before ttc again. I was so anxious to try to get pregnant sooner, but we'll do anything we need to do to have a healthy baby. Those of you that read this and pray...please pray my levels go down, and that we can have a healthy baby soon.

No comments: