Friday, November 21, 2008

Feeling nervous...

This wonderful, kind stranger has been so helpful to me the past couple weeks. I met her on a pregnancy loss board, and she had a partial molar pregnancy. She has e-mailed me information she had, her betas and how long it took for them to get to zero, and really has been so kind, and supportive. She's really helped me understand what's going on and the hope to try again. She was also 5 weeks pregnant when we started talking. I was excited that she had easily gotten pregnant again after the partial molar. Then, yesterday, she miscarried. The Dr. thinks it was ectopic, and is having her come back in next week. I felt like this affected me too, which is silly...but I'm so afraid of going through this again. I know that the odds are that I won't go through this again...it just so terrifying. I'm so sad for her, and pray that the doctors can figure out why she is going through this, and can help her in the future. I'm so blessed to have my girls...and can't imagine if I had to go through this with no children. Speaking of my girls...we had a great morning at the Mommy and Me today. The girls got to meet Wubbzy, from the cartoon on Noggin :)

No comments: