Saturday, November 22, 2008

Joke

My daughters are hilarious. Today Mikayla told me a joke that she made up, and it was SO funny!!

Mikayla: Mommy how do monsters count to 15?
Me: I don't know, how?
Mikayla: They use their fingers!
Me and Mikayla: LOL!!!!

It was so cute!!! Mikayla is my deep thinker and story teller. Brianna has Nelson's wit, and silliness :). Today Nelson told her she needed to lay down after Mikayla was already napping, and Brianna said, "Daddy you are so funny." Like why would I want to lay down when I can hang out with my parents. They are SO big lately to us, that it makes us even more sad that they are leaving all the baby stages. I just pray it doesn't take long for us to have a baby once we can start trying. I try to be optimistic and think that it'll be easier with the girls a bit bigger. We walked around Toys 'R Us today to get ideas for what they want for Christmas. We are going to let the girls pick something out for each other this year and hopefully keep it secret. Probably RIGHT before Christmas so they don't spill the beans :).

No comments: