Wednesday, November 26, 2008

daily reminders...

Had more blood drawn today. I'll get the results on Friday. Praying I'm at 0, but the Dr. says he expects it to drop half of what it was last week, so that would be 20. If I'm above 10 I have to come in next week...and if I'm below 10 I can wait until the end of December. I wish I could move past all of this, but with the constant trips to check my levels, and the constant reminders all around me it's so hard.

Tonight we were talking to the girls about Thanksgiving, and I asked them what they were thankful for...they were in quite the moods and I was VERY ready to put them to bed. They both replied at the same time to my question by saying, "Nothing". I was so upset! I sat them down and told them they have so much to be thankful for and they had to list 3 things right then or Santa would see them being naughty. (whatever will work, right?) Well, right then Mikayla said 1. God 2. Jesus 3. Our baby in Heaven. Don't know if she was working me (they are 3 and already know what buttons of mine to push)....but I truly think this was sincere because of how quickly she said her 3 thankful things. Brianna went 2nd so she said 1. Teddy's 2. God and 3 Our baby. They really are the sweetest girls. I have so much to be thankful for...I pray next year I can add another healthy pregnancy to the list of things I'm thankful for.

No comments: