Monday, November 17, 2008

Got my bounce back...

Well, today went better than I had expected. Went to the Dr., had my ultrasound first, and everything looked good. No residual tissue...which is great. My Dr. said as of January (after 2 cycles...hopefully end of Nov. I'll get my first and then end of Dec. for the 2nd) we can ttc again! Never have wanted to see AF rear her ugly face, but now I'm asking her to come for a week long visit now! LOL. My dr. seems really optimistic and I asked about coming in to get my hsg tested monthly and he said he doesn't feel it's necessary and doesn't want me to feel like we need to wait before having a baby. So, that was good to hear. The nurse hugged me on my out (I was crying, surprise surprise, and she asked about the girls...which always makes me smile) she's my favorite nurse there. Hope she's at my appt's when we get a BFP again.

I'm on a pregnancy loss message board that has been helpful...and so I've picked up a lot of their lingo (real quick: AF:Aunt Flo ;), ttc: try to conceive, BFP:Big Fat Positive)

I'm going to start going back to stories of my girls since that's what the purpose of this blog was in the first place. They are so wonderful. Amazing little people.

1 comment:

Julie said...

I'm so glad to hear that your appt went well today. Stay strong, it's only a matter of time! You are beautiful and courageous and what's meant to be will be.

We had so much fun today too! Give the girls a hug and kiss from J&J!