Saturday, November 15, 2008

Great friendships



I got to see a lot of my closest friends this week. They all have gone back home now, and I already miss them. It wasn't enough time that's for sure...but the quality of time was great. Yesterday we went to the beach with my friend Alison and her husband, Bob. The girls had a blast. They could literally spend all day at the beach. They dug in the sand, built (well, really enjoyed destroying) sand castles, played tickle monster with their Uncle Bob while Aunt Alison kept them safe, found seashells, and had so much fun :). I love days like this. Here are some pictures....


1 comment:

Mama Crazy Sauce said...

Hahahaha!! I look so silly!! :) We had an AWESOME time at the beach with you guys. I just can't put into words how much I love I have for your precious girls. I'm sad I don't get to see y'all very often, but hanging out with the Perez fam is always a highlight of my year.