Tuesday, November 18, 2008

numbers in

Got the call about my bloodwork yesterday. I'm at 45, was at 113 last week, so it is going down which is good. I was secretly hoping I'd already be at a 0. I have to go in next week :(. I heard a quote on ER last Thursday that's stayed with me:

"When you lose a spouse you are a widow, when you lose your parents you are an orphan, but when you lose a child there are just no words for that."

I talked with the girls' teacher today. Was having some issues, and basically they let the kids choose everything, and it drives me nuts. Choose if they put the smock on and ruin their clothes, choose if they do the art project of the day (so I have art from one kid and not the other), they choose if they wash their hands well (some days they come home with paint all on their arm) ugh. Trying to decide if the pros of the school out way the cons. I get that kids need to make choices, but I feel this is too much. They aren't in Pre-K they are in a 2's and 3's class. They have 2 more school years after this one before they go to Kindergarten!

No comments: