Thursday, November 6, 2008

Change, Ch Cha Cha Change...

Got my hair cut tonight. I really like it. It was a woman from my multiples group who cut it...my first time going to her. I walk in and she says (wait for it)...Congratulations!!! I said, um, no. Then, she inserted her foot into her mouth..ok, not really. UGH. I thought I had e-mailed everyone that knew, but man does word get around fast. So then I told her what happened it was the first time I didn't cry. She had been through so many failed IVF's that I kind of felt like she had been through more than me so I couldn't cry. I'm sure I'll take pictures with my fabulous friends who will be here this weekend. So I'll post a picture soon. The girls liked it, Mikayla kept asking me to pose for pictures (but she took them with her fake camera ;) ).

Tomorrow I'm going out to eat with friends, and Anna will be here late tomorrow night, Saturday is Sara's shower and I get to see Alison and Alison! We're all going out Saturday night and my girls are having a sleepover at Grandma and Grandpa's. I'm really excited about time with friends. I'm out of my hermit crab status....all I wanted to do the past week was stay home...but I'm trying to feel optimistic about God's plans for us for '09. It's got to be a good year!

No comments: