Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My sweet sweet girls


We pray every night before the girls go to bed. Tonight, Brianna prayed for the baby. I asked what baby, because we always pray for our friends who are expecting, and she says so and so's baby. Well, tonight she said, "Mommy, our baby in Heaven". I of course start crying (which I try not to in front of them...but this week has been very difficult). She hugged me and said, "don't worry I'm your baby forever and ever". Seriously. I have the best daughter's in the whole world. They are so compassionate, and I pray that they stay sweet with a pure heart and love God.


We have friend's coming into town this weekend. I'm so excited. I really need some quality friend time with my closest girls. The picture is of Brianna with my sister, Cortney. I think they look a lot alike here. It's funny my immediate family who can easily tell the girls apart always say Brianna looks more like me (she so has Nelson's personality though ;) )...and Mikayla looks exactly like Nelson (with my personality). Even though they are identical their facial expressions can be different...Brianna's eyes are different from Mikayla's. I think their smiles are a little different too. So funny how different they are, yet so many people can't tell them apart....not even their teachers and it's November!
Watching the Island reunion on MTV tonight...I so love these trashy reality shows ;)


No comments: