Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Year in review...and hopes for '09

What a crazy year '08 has been.
January: We spent a lot of time at Disney and saw our wonderful cousins with our new annual passes.
February: Nelson turned 26.
March: We spent the first week in Seattle, WA. The girls were fabulous on the airplane...I suggest everyone fly at bedtime with toddlers :). On the 8th Alison got married to Bob, and my girls were their flowergirls. I was a bridesmaid and ended up walking down the aisle with my shy Brianna as Mikayla was so big and brave and walked in front of Alison :).
May: We moved to our new house, where we are going to stay forever and ever ;). We also found out our friends Sara and Dan were expecting a baby!
June: Nelson and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary in Vegas. We went with Sara and Dan who were celebrating their 1 year anniversary.
July: Tiffany turned 27.
August: The girls started pre-school!!! My babies are actually big enough to be in school.
September: We were so thrilled to find out we were pregnant again.
October: At the end of October we found out we lost our precious baby. On the 9th, the girls turned 3. We celebrated at Disney World for the weekend with our family. It was a weekend full of wonderful memories.
November: I found out the pregnancy had been a partial molar pregnancy. I had weekly blood tests for 5 weeks until I was finally negative. I will have a monthly draw in January. I'm hoping for the best and that we'll have a healthy pregnancy and baby in '09.
December: We had such wonderful Christmas memories and fun family times. We enjoyed seeing Santa bunches, and Disney with friends, and making cookies together. This month was just perfect.

As for '09....
I'm praying we get pregnant and stay pregnant, and that our baby is healthy. Please pray about this for us...we could use all the prayers we can get.

I'm hoping the girls can be potty trained at night pretty easily

I'm so looking forward to our trip in May to New York to meet baby Lucy and go to Niagra Falls.

I can NOT believe my babies will be turning FOUR. That is just too big. I'll definitely have tears that day (so hoping I'm preggo by then so I know there will be a baby on the way)...pray pray pray!

I'm praying the market gets better so my husband isn't so frustrated at work.

I hope my sister graduates college and doesn't stress so much over it.

I hope my parents living close is a blessing.

I need to figure out where I want the girls to go to kindergarten...public or fundamental???

I want to be more organized.

1 comment:

Hayley said...

Thanks for the review. I might do that on mine. :) Im sorry for your loss. We lost 2 this year (and 1 the year before). We are hoping the same thing you are for 09...healthy baby. :) Our babies are getting big....Ry will be 4 in April!!!!! :):)

--Hayl