Thursday, December 4, 2008

YMCA

I joined the Y on Tuesday! I went on Tuesday only for 15ish minutes. We had to get home for dinner, and I didn't want to leave the girls in the Kids Zone for too long. I did the treadmill the whole time. Today I went for 40 min. I did the bike, treadmill and stairmaster. I felt too intimidated to try the ab machines. (Which is what I need to be doing). Nelson's going with me tomorrow and he's going to show me what to do. Tuesday and today Mikayla cried when I left...she has been so attached to my hip lately. Brianna was so excited to be there (it really is a fun place, tons of toys, games, big climbing area with slide). Hoping Mikayla does better tomorrow. Today when I came in to get her someone was holding her like she was an infant. Geez. Maybe it's because I keep telling them not to get any bigger? ;)

No comments: