Thursday, December 18, 2008

My STARS!



The girls had their first Christmas show today! They were beautiful, sweet, angelic singers on stage. Since they are one of the younger classes they came out towards the end and did two songs. I took pictures, and Nelson recorded them :). I don't seem to have the patience for YouTube, always seems to take forever to upload for me, but if I do upload them singing I'll for sure post :).












Tomorrow we are going to Orlando with friends. I'm excited :). I hope I get a call tomorrow saying I'm FINALLY negative. We'll see. I had my blood drawn again today..I feel like a damn regular. HATE that. Dr. seems really certain we'll be fine next year...praying he's right. I'm just so sick of these weekly dr. trips to be surrounded by husband and wives excited to see their ultrasound. Today I walk in and the ultrasound tech who gave us our bad news got a huge smile on her face when she saw me and smiled and said hi...I quickly walked away and said hi...afraid she thought I was there because we were pregnant again. It's been SEVEN weeks so likely if it was a normal miscarriage that we could be pregnant again...BUT I had this horrible molar preg. attack me which is like a prison sentence. I hate that normal people get to decide when they ttc, and me I have to be told, don't try cancerous cells might still be in your uterus it's not safe. This dr. visit was a rough one for me...praying I hear ZERO tomorrow.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Though I'm not familiar with a molar pregnancy, I am so happy to see that your levels are now at zero!! Hope you're having a nice holiday so far, and Merry Christmas in (gasp!) two days!!

Love,
Kimmie