Sunday, December 7, 2008

December

Brought the girls to a birthday party last night. It was so fun...and the family went all out. Towards the end of the birthday Santa himself made an appearance!! I always said I don't think I'd want to have a baby in December...but this made me reconcider. We are able to ttc again sometime in '09. If it happened for us in March we'd have a Dec. baby. At this point I don't care if the baby is born on Christmas Day as long as it's a healthy baby. I got a new excitement though about a fall/winter baby. I had been so sad that we were going to have a baby in "Our" perfect time and then it didn't happen...and maybe God got me at that party yesterday and got me excited to say that this could be His perfect time for us. Or maybe I overanalyze EVERYTHING;). Either way, I'm excited...and SO anxious for our time to be here. I hate that we have to wait. I hate that this is going on with my body and I have no control over it. In other news, we've had a wonderful weekend. Nelson is out putting lights on the house right now...our first year doing that!! It's starting to look a lot like Christmas....

No comments: