Sunday, December 28, 2008

Great Christmas!

This was by far the best Christmas morning with the girls. They were so excited, and so thankful. It was so sweet. One of my favorite parts of the morning was when the girls opened a gift from each other and then went over and hugged each other and said thank you. I captured Brianna's thankful, excited expression...


They are just the best little people :). Today they pretended to be husband and wife. It was the funniest thing ever. I'm listening to my work out mix...looking forward to going tomorrow. Hoping I can be more consistant with it. I'm going when Nelson gets home from work because the girls got sick after starting the Y and being in the kidzone, and Mikayla always gets upset when I leave. SO, MWF I'm going when he gets home, and TR going when the girls are at school. I'm bound and determined to shed some lbs before we can ttc again :).

No comments: