Saturday, January 3, 2009

EVAN!!

Sara, one of my best friends, college roomie, siamese sister as we've once been called...had her first child...Evan. He's so perfect. She was there when my girls were born, and there was no way I was missing Evan's arrival. Boy did it bring back memories. I don't want to put too many details of him on the web, but his journey is starting off like my girls' and no mom should have to go through that. I can't wait to see him again, and to hold him! Sara is the first from my core group of close friends to become a mom :). It's such a special feeling when someone who is close to you becomes a mommy. It's hard to explain. Like a bonding feeling, and a sense of joy for someone you've known so long to start a new chapter in their life.

In other resolution news...I've given up diet coke. I don't want the aspertame in my body...trying to have a healthy body to create a healthy baby ;). I never drank caffeine when pregnant...but it never hurts to stop bad things before becoming preggo. I told Nelson I think I'm obsessed with getting pregnant, and he told me that I'm not obsessed that it's beautiful how much I want another baby. I thought that was super sweet. That's why I love him, well one of the reasons ;).

1 comment:

Hayley said...

I knew she was going in Friday...glad to here that he is finally here. Not sure what happened, but tell here that Ill be thinking of her. :)

--Hayl