Monday, January 26, 2009

25 things

25 random facts about me...

1. I have biked down a volcano in Maui.
2. I have gone swimming with dolphins.
3. I have gone horseback riding on the beach.
4. I have done the first 3 things with my husband who is my very best friend.
5. I love sweets, but am super picky about them...I will also not eat white chocolate.
6. I hate nuts, but I love snickers...weird, i know :)
7. I was alone when I found out I was having twins (Nelson was in a meeting) It was so overwhelming, exciting, scary, and shocking.
8. My girls were born at the same hospital where I was born...24 years later :)
9. I wish I took more time to catch up on my scrapbooking....I have thousands (literally) of pictures from the last year that need scrapbooked!
10. I freak out when I get my hair cut. I have cried before because I haven't liked it...I usually need a change so I chop it off, then regret it later...I needed a change in Nov., and now I'm growing it back out ;).
11. When we first bought a house I told Nelson we had to have pest control. I am terrified of roaches and rodents.
12. We have only been married 5 1/2 years and we've lived in an apt. and 3 houses. Yes, it's ridiculous, and I'm never moving again ;).
13. I was a teacher for 3 years, and I don't think I want to teach again, and the idea of having no clue about what I want to do freaks me out.
14. I love reading celebrity gossip ;)
15. I love Broadways...I've seen RENT, Les Mis, Chicago, Little Shop of Horrors on Broadway in NY, and out of NY I've seen Wicked, RENT, I love you you're perfect, now change....ready to see more ;)
16. My girls are only three, and they've been to North Carolina, New York, Seattle, all over FL, (and St. John when they were in my belly :P)
17. I pray we can have another baby.
18. I had a miscarriage in October, and it turned out it was a partial molar pregnancy so I have had weekly blood draws from Nov.-end of Dec., and then now monthly to make sure there are no cancer cells due to the partial molar. Scary.
19. I have met Pres. Clinton and Hillary Clinton. They were so nice!
20. Some moms say they don't have time to shower...this has not and never will be me. I can't start my day without a shower.
21. My siblings mean the world to me, and I love watching them grow up and seeing the paths they choose for themselves.
22. I wish my best friends lived closer.
23. Shopping is my therapy :).
24. I am loyal, sensitive, and an over analyzer.
25. I am a reality tv junkie :)

No comments: