Monday, January 19, 2009

Sweet words...

Friday I took the girls to a Mommy and Me that a local parent magazine puts on. The girls had a lot of fun as usual, and on the way home Brianna said...,"Mommy, I love being your friend". Is that not the sweetest thing ever?!?!? I just love them more than words can describe.


Friday night they spent the night at their best friend's. It's so funny when Nelson gets home from work I need a break, and complain about whining or whatever occured, and the moment they are away from me I miss them and feel like a piece of me (2 pieces) are missing. They had a great time...such big girls.


We had a nice day at Animal Kingdom yesterday. We left early and ate dinner by home...such a nice perk of having passes you don't have to rush through to see everything.


I have to mention...on Saturday I was driving home and Nelson called me and put Mikayla on the phone. My chatterbox and I were on the phone for almost 20 min. It was so awesome. Just another thing though to show me how big my babies are getting. Geez. I do love all the new things they do though :)

No comments: