Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Mother's Day


This past Sunday was Mother's Day. I had such a special day. When the girls woke up Nelson went and got them. They came in and gave me kisses and hugs. Then, Nels let me sleep while he fed the girls and made me pancakes. The 3 of them brought me my panckakes, and the girls snuggled in bed with me and helped me eat them :) It was really nice. Then, we went to church and the Outback for lunch. It was a great day.


Since then we've just been hanging out. Not doing too much of anything. Next week is busy...my friend, Anna, is coming into town and Sara's wedding stuff is next weekend. My sister and 2 of her friends are watching the girls Friday so we can go to the bachelor and bachelorette parties. Yay! Hopefully they don't get too overwhelmed with the overnight babysitting job :). We shall see....

No comments: