Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Mikayla went #2 on the potty today for the first time! Ah, and you thought the last post would end the potty talk :). Other than that today consisted of going to Gymboree play class, then coming home, eating lunch, napping, and playing some more. The girls' "witching" hour, as my husband and I lovingly refer to it, begins around 5 and lasts until 6:30 when they eat. It's awful! They are whiny and unless completely entertained, just plain unbearable. Don't get me wrong. These 21 pounds of wonderful-ness can whine every now and then...but why every night at the same time?? We try to go somewhere when Nelson gets home from work just to make it better. Some days I am tired, and don't feel like going anywhere though. This too shall pass I'm sure :). Mikayla has learned how to take her shirt off...so now when I put her to bed for nap off comes her shirt. When she's playing off comes her shirt. It looks like I'm going to have to just put onesies on her ;). It's pretty funny though.

Tomorrow I have a business meeting for my twins club...yay for a night out!

No comments: