Monday, May 7, 2007

Bambinos

There's a new baby in our group of friends. When we were at the hospital my husband said, "Oh no, now Tiffany's going to want a baby". Surprisingly enough, I don't. Not yet. It was nice to hold and lovingly look at the babe and then hand him back to his parents. I need more friends to have kids. It's nice cuddling a baby, and handing the baby back when the baby cries, needs something, or my arm is tired ;). I do want another baby eventually, and not too far off because I want a baby semi-close to the girls' age. Though, not soon. My girls have to be able to do more on their own first. They are very needy still :) Which is appropriate at their age, lol. My 2nd Mother's Day is this upcoming Sunday. Can't wait to see what Nelson and the girls are planning :).

No comments: