Thursday, May 10, 2007

The 9th??

So, I was reading e-mails last night, and the date caught my eye. It was the 9th! That meant my girls are 19 mo. old! That is closer to two than one! I had been at the park earlier with them, and parents asked me how old the girls were, and I said 18 months! Here, they were 19 months all day! Unbelievable...time really does fly!! The girls are doing something new everyday! Today they said soda as they went after Nelson's drink :). Brianna went to kiss me and put her little hands on my cheeks and it was so sweet. Mikayla is in Mikayla land a lot...she's our daydreamer and nurturer. It is so funny to watch her, and then out of nowhere she starts laughing like she had the funniest thought! Brianna is very loud, and hates to not be understood. She'll say the same thing 20 times until she's sure you understand her. She loves very deeply too. They are just amazing little people :). I really just pray we raise them to be nice, loving, respectful, strong women. I hope their hearts always stay so pure and wonderful.

No comments: