Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Holding grudges...

I got to go on a girls trip with two of my close girlfriends that I have grown up with. We went to Savannah, and had a nice relaxing trip. All three of us are pregnant, and this was our only chance to all be together before our babies arrive. It was awesome :).

Well, my girls were home, and my husband was wonderful as always with them. They really loved their time with Daddy, but really missed me.

When I got home they made me promise to never leave them again. Then, on Monday Brianna was super grumpy. She's usually my easy going kid, and not as dramatic as her sis...but Monday she wasn't acting like herself at all. She seemed angry with me. I asked her if she was upset that I went on a trip without her. She said, "yes", with no hesitation. I told her I wasn't going away any time soon, and that I love her...and she seemed better.

Nelson reminded me that when I went to Vegas when they were a week shy of turning one Brianna acted the same way when I got home. She's always been such a Mommy's girl.

Things were good today, and I had my happy-go-lucky girl back :).


1 comment:

Amanda said...

Super cute picture!

Also, you had asked to be able to keep up with my blog, but I didn't get your email address. Can you page me on SAL/PAL and let me know what it is and I'll add you!

Hope all is well!