Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Birthday

The girls' birthday party will be a month early because of their brother's arrival being so close to their b-day. So, I ordered their invites yesterday, and the proof came to my e-mail today. I love it! They have their favorite color on in the picture. The theme is Tink/Hello Kitty since they both have different things they like. The lady who made the invites was able to incorporate it and everything.

Well, I showed the girls...Brianna loved it, Mikayla did not. She says to me, "Why did you put that picture? I look silly." I told her she looked beautiful, and she said, "I don't like it" and stormed out. She is 3.5 going on 15!!! She is warming up to it now ;).

Here is the invite minus the party info since this is the world wide web and all ;)

No comments: