Thursday, June 25, 2009

Summertime

It is hot hot hot outside. We have been staying cool by going to the YMCA pool, free movies that are offered for kids over the summer, trips to the mall, and the spray park. My mom started today by taking the girls out for the morning. She is going to do this on Thursdays during the summer. It was a really nice break for me this morning.

The girls are good girls, but lately have been driving me crazy. WHINING is a constant in my house lately. I keep envisioning what their high school years will be like, AUGH! I feel like since I have all these pregnancy hormones going on my patience isn't as great as it usually is. They are loving being cuddled by me since I can't pick them up anymore. I hate that I can't carry them, but it was hurting me too much when I tried that I didn't want to hurt Joshua, so now I hold them when I'm sitting. That is nice that they love it when I hold them. They are so so good about not asking me to hold them. When Nelson's around they immediately run to him and ask him to pick them up :). Mikayla said when she grows up she's going to wish to go back to being little, because she never wants to be big ;).

On Father's Day, we let Nelson sleep in, and then went to Lenny's for breakfast...his favorite. Then, we headed to play mini golf for the girls' first golf experience...they loved it! Afterwards we went to my parent's for a barbecue. It was a really nice day...the girls and I are so grateful for Nelson.

No comments: