Thursday, June 4, 2009

Never a dull day...

Monday we had our usual day of staying home and recovering from the busy weekend, and doing laundry and all that. Well, the girls were in the playroom, and I turned on A Baby Story, and there were twin 4 year old b/g twins and the mom was having a baby. I called the girls out to watch, and they were glued to the tv, and kept asking questions, it was really cute. I really think their age is the best age to be pregnant...they are SO excited. Anyway, later I'm folding laundry in my room and the girls were in the living room right next to my room and I hear furniture moving. I walk out and Brianna was laying on the ottoman with a doll (and a ted) under her shirt, and Mikayla was moving her bed to the room where the Dr. had to take the baby out ;). It was really funny.
Then, after nap time I heard the girls' door open on the monitor, and they always come to my room after nap...no girls. I thought they must have gone to the playroom, and as I went to go see Brianna came in. I asked her where her sister was, and she said she didn't know. Hmmm...we looked in the playroom, family room, no Mikayla. I go back to the guest room...and there she was with my purple scrapbooking marker. I looked at her and said, "What are you doing?!?!?" She said, "Mommy, I'm your little kitty." Oh geez.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Never a dull moment in the Perez house :)