Monday, June 15, 2009

Imagination Movers


For those of you not familiar with Imagination Movers, it's a show on Playhouse Disney that my girls are a big fan of. It's one of their favorite shows that I like too :). There are 4 guys who sing, play instruments, and solve problems using imagination. It was on the other morning, and Mikayla was sitting in my lap, and Brianna was right next to me. Mikayla says, "I really like Rich, he's my favorite". Brianna then said, "Dave is my favorite, he has a cool red hat" (Dave's hat is like Mary Poppin's...he can pull anything out of it). Mikayla then said, "Mommy, who's your favorite?" I told them that I liked Scott. Brianna then said, "Then, Smitty must be Daddy's favorite". Because surely we must all like someone different right? It was really cute. They are definitely little girls now...no more toddlers...it's so strange to me. The past 3 years have just flown by, and yet it feels like my girls have always been a part of my life.

1 comment:

Hayley said...

Ry loves that show too, lol.

Hayley