Sunday, February 22, 2009

Best family...

We had a wonderful weekend. Yesterday we went to the beach and Bubba Gump's in John's Pass. It was a beautiful day. The girls had a lot of fun. Brianna kept calling Bubba Gumps "bubble gum", and was so excited about trying bubble gum for the first time. We kept reiterating, no, bubba gump...and she was so disappointed...but got a lollipop after dinner, so all was good ;).
Today, we, well Nelson, totally redid the front of our house. All of our plants had died, and we decided we wanted red mulch, and to make it look better. I'm so impressed with all he did out there. It's almost finished, and it looks SO much better. I did tons of laundry, and am trying to get the house in order for our guests this week :). Anna and Shawn get here Wednesday, and Alison will be here Thurs.! I'm so excited to see them, and excited to see Evan Baptised on Saturday.


The girls were playing in their playroom today, and Brianna asked me to leave. She said, "you can go now, we're fine by ourselves." They are 3 going on 15!!! Way too big. So so funny. They were pretending Mikayla was the mom, and Brianna was her daughter, and Mikayla said naptime, which Brianna didn't like, so she said I'm going to get my real mom...and came and got me. LOL.

No comments: