Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The little things...



I've been tagged to list my top 5 little things that make me happy...


1. Definitely not a little thing, but my girls always top the list. I smile everyday because of them. They are my joy, and really my daily dose of laughter.

2. shopping...really my therapy. It doesn't even matter what I'm shopping for...it just does make me happy ;).


3. Ice cream...seriously I could eat it every day. Love it!


4. The mornings my husband lets me sleep in. The only thing I miss since becoming a parent is sleep. I require it, I love it, and I never feel like I get enough of it. Luckily Nelson is great, and lets me sleep in some days during the week so I feel rested and ready to tackle a day with my kiddos.


5. taking pictures...my little hobby...my girls are usually my main focus. I love capturing their expressions, and knowing I have them to look back on.

No comments: