Monday, March 23, 2009

Sweet sweet girls

So I'm in my room, and Brianna puts on her mouse ears hat w/Minnie on it, that she got at Disney. She says, "Mommy, I have an idea. How about if we have a new baby we get a mickey one for a boy or a minnie one for a girl". I said, "Honey that's so sweet, we'll definitely get our new baby someday a mickey or minnie hat.". She looks down, and after a minute says, "Mommy, can we pray right now for a new baby". I said, "Yes, of course." So, we put our hands together and both said a prayer for a healthy baby. It was so very sweet. My girls have such amazing hearts. They really are such amazing kind girls.

Speaking of sweet things, this woman at my church who I've known since I was young had suffered 5 losses before she welcomed her son, Luke, into the world. I told her last week about our loss in October, and she is praying the Novena for me at church for the next 9 weeks for a healthy baby. She said she's gotten 11 women to have healthy babies after losses by doing this prayer, lol.

No comments: