Monday, February 2, 2009

So much going on...

Nelson and I had a wonderful romantic getaway a couple weeks ago...we went horseback riding on the beach, went on a ghost tour, shopped in a cute downtown area, and enjoyed some us time :)












We have been so busy, our cousins are in town and we got to spend time with them at Disney. Luckily they will be here next weekend for more fun! The girls start dance this week and I'm ecstatic!!!




I am praying we are blessed with a healthy babe soon, and since more people are reading this blog I'm going to not share that aspect of our lives on this bloggety-blog. I don't know how long it will take, or what will happen...just please keep us in your prayers. Speaking of babes, the girls met my friend's baby today. It was so sweet. I think when we do have another one the biggest issue will be that they help too much ;).



Did I mention I was offered a job?!?!? UGH! I was so flattered...(the director at the girls' school said a position is opening up for next school year, and she would love to have me)...perfect hours, 1/2 of tuition...BUT, if we are able to have a babe..........I am going to be honest and tell her we are trying to add to our family and it's not the right timing, but to think of me in the future (hopefully). I told her I'd think about when she brought it up....so now I'm going to have to talk to her tomorrow since I have to pay their Feb. tuition (HELLO...how is it already February?!?!?)
Hopefully the job's available in 3 or so years ;).

No comments: