Wednesday, September 2, 2009

So so sweet

Mikayla just hugged my belly, and said, "Joshua I want you to marry me". Then, she looked up at me and said, "Can I marry Joshua someday, mama?" I said, "Well, no, he's your brother, and you can't marry your brother. Just like Mommy couldn't marry Uncle Ricky or Uncle Joey. You have to find a boy you love that isn't in your family." Mikayla then said, "I want to find a boy that's just like Daddy".

AWE....SO Sweet.

I told her I thought that was a wonderful idea, and she said, "Mommy, when I find a boy like Daddy, can I have a baby like you?". Oh geez. So, I told her that first she needs a husband and then she can talk about kids ;).

2 comments:

Hayley said...

Too cute!!!

:)

Hayley

Susan Freebery said...

Oh, Tiffany, that is soooo precious! I love your blog. It really makes me smile.