Monday, August 31, 2009

No self esteem issues here...

I have always said that I want my girls to have high self esteem, and know how amazing they are. Well, don't know if we've gone overboard with complimenting them ;).

Awhile ago Mikayla said, "Mommy when Joshua's born he's going to say, Wow, Mikayla you're so beautiful". LOL


Then, when I was sick over the weekend Brianna said, "Mommy whenever you feel sad just think about the day I was born. That will make you feel better."


Then, today, Brianna said, "Mommy we are best friends". I said, "Yes we are :) ". Brianna said, "I'm just so wonderful". LOL.


They fill me with such joy :).

1 comment:

Hayley said...

Too funny!!!! Don't you just love the things that come out of kids mouths. Ry surprises me all the time with crazy things, lol!!!

Hayley