Saturday, September 26, 2009

What's new?

So much has been going on...

The girls are very ready to meet their brother. They went to a big sister class at the hospital and we were amazed at how well they put diapers on their baby dolls. They also practiced burping and holding and talked about ways they can help Mommy with the baby. It was so sweet. They made their brother birthday cards. We had friends over the other day who have a 2 month old, and they sat next to her and wiped her mouth with a bib and put her paci in and just oohed and ahhed over her. It was so sweet. I can't wait to see them act that way towards their brother.

School is going well for them. Teacher still says they spend most of the time together. She said she can tell they are getting ready for their brother because every day they choose the housekeeping center and play with the baby dolls.

They want to help with everything from laundry to dishes! I love this age. I taught four year olds in my life before children....and it is just my favorite. Can NOT believe they will be four in 2 weeks. I still call them my babies, and the other day Nelson said no, it's just one. I said no, I'm talking about the girls. Whatever, they'll always be my babies :). If you ask them they'll tell you that too ;).

No comments: