Saturday, May 9, 2009

We're home!!!

We came home a day earlier than expected...I've been sick for the last half of our trip, and Nelson wanted to just drive all night home...so 4 am we arrived home. The trip was great, wish the girls and I had been feeling well, but overall it was a really great trip. We went from FL to Canada and back stopping along the way....I'll blog about the trip later...lots of fun times...and I need to upload pictures later. For now I'm thinking about my precious baby who is with Jesus now, and who was due today. I miss you sweet baby. Thank goodness I'm pregnant now, not that this baby takes the place of the baby we lost...I just can't imagine how I would have gotten through this day otherwise.

1 comment:

Hayley said...

Just wanted to let you know Ill be thinking of you today. The first couple anniversaries of a loss is hard. We have those days in Apr, Aug and Nov). It gets easier. Hope you start feeling better soon! Glad you had a good trip!

Hayley