Thursday, May 21, 2009

Married...

So, on Tuesday I went into the girls' class to observe. The girls were in centers. Mikayla at art, and Brianna working on the small group activity. They can change centers whenever they want if there is room in other centers. I think only 5 kids per center, and they have to take their name with their symbol on it and velcro it to the center.

Anyway, Joseph, this boy who Brianna has been starry eyed for all year was in the housekeeping center. He had on a top hat and a suit jacket, and a little girl, Makenzie, had on a dress-up dress. Joseph asked Makenzie if she would marry him. Brianna heard this and left the small group activity to go over to housekeeping, and she put on a hat and a necklace, and said to Joseph, "No, ME!" LOL. Joseph, said ok, and they held hands and rocked back and forth like 3 year olds (and me ;) ) dance. It was SO funny. I felt bad though because the whole time Makenzie had her bottom lip out and was pouting. Brianna has since been telling everyone about how she married Joseph. She does go after what she wants ;). I so wish I had had a camera or video camera!!

1 comment:

Hayley said...

CUUUTTEEE!!!!

Hayley