Sunday, May 10, 2009

Our vacation...

We left on April 26th and returned home Saturday, May 9th. So we were away with two weeks, and got home with so many great memories.

First stop, Pennsylvania. On the drive there I sat in the back with the girls during lunch while we were on the road, and Mikayla went to hand me her milk, but I wasn't paying attention and it spilt all over me. I freaked out, and Brianna very calmly says, "Mommy, sometimes things happen."...ah, yes, my 3 year old wise daughter telling me not to stress over the spilt milk! PA was great we had a lot of fun in Hershey and went to the Chocolate Factory, Children's Garden, and the Indian Echo Caverns.
Next stop, Jamestown, New York. We got to spend some time with Menash and Nichole and their girls. It was really great. The girls loved spending time with their friend! We went to a bouncy place, bowled, a princess breakfast, Madelyn's 3rd b-day party, and had lots of fun!
We then headed to Niagra Falls in Canada. It was so fabulous...BEAUTIFUL! We did all the touristy stuff, and I loved it. I got really sick...blah, and am still trying to get better. Blah. Other than that it was perfect!
Then, we headed home, and stopped at my cousin's for the night. I love seeing my girls play with their cousins...it's so sweet!
Such a great trip!

1 comment:

Hayley said...

Looks like you had a great time!!!

Hayley